You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-03-28 19:37:06

azharM

azharM said:

Big Data Docker installation on CentOS7

Tags: [, deployment]

Hello
I want to download the docker on Centos7 Machine on VMware hypervisor and spin a VM with the Docket image. I unable to download the image using wget or any command line. 
Is it possible to download the image using command line option? The problem is that image is over 6 GB in size and to first download on Windows and then upload on the Hypervisor is a problem for me.
Also, any recommendation of using open studio instead of docker because we already have Hadoop cluster up and running on the cloud. 
Thanks,
Azhar

#2 2017-03-29 14:23:58

dwilmer
Talend Team

dwilmer said:

Re: Big Data Docker installation on CentOS7

The Talend Sandbox requires an OS with a graphical interface.  So if your CentOS machine has a desktop installed, you can simply open a web browser (i.e. Firefox or Chrome) within the CentOS machine and navigate to the same pages on talend.com to download the sandbox.  In the dropdown of the download page, there is a selection for VMware on Linux.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy