You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2017-03-28 20:57:01

dahlia
2 posts

dahlia said:

incorrect columns in exported preparation

Hello,
I was working on a preparation using the 6.3.1 version of Data Preparation and I wasn't able to export my preparation with the correct order of the columns as they appear in the Data Preparation interface after using any function that adds a new column to the imported dataset (eg. split, lookup, extract email parts, etc..).
In the scenario of my preparation (see screen shot), i just applied the "extract email parts" function on the "email" field and then I exported the preparation as a CSV file. As so you can see in the attached picture, the two new columns have been created at the right place (right after the "email" field, but the records of these two new columns have been exported under "industry" and "rating" instead. Am I missing something to get the correct output ?
Just for information, I haven't witnessed this problem while using the 6.2.1 version. Could you please help?
Thanks in advance.
mini_blob_20170328-1258.png

Last edited by dahlia (2017-03-28 20:58:42)

#2 2017-03-29 11:17:12

gvaznunes
Talend Team

gvaznunes said:

Re: incorrect columns in exported preparation

Hi Dahlia,

I'm afraid you faced a quite ugly bug, which we reproduced internally. See the following Jira: https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDP-3188 if you want to track progress on the fix.

Cheers,

Gwendal

#3 2017-04-06 15:40:18

dahlia
2 posts

dahlia said:

Re: incorrect columns in exported preparation

Thanks Gwendal for the Jira link. 
I just noticed that the problem has been resolved a couple of hours ago! I therefore wanted to know how could I get the fixed version? Is it a patch or an update?
Thanks again!
Dahlia

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy