You are not logged in.

Unanswered posts

Important! This site has been replaced. All content here is read-only. Please visit our brand-new community at https://community.talend.com/. We look forward to hearing from you there!

#1 2006-12-05 16:53:32

GL

GL said:

Run job

Hello,

For transphere data of a base a base has or has an Excel file.

For Excel file.
When i run a job, the transphere run but if i open a file, the file is not locked and there is not data.

For base to base
A have this information 'Can't call method "table_info" on an undefined value at '
Often I have message that insert is not possible
And when i want create table in Mysql whit talend option in propertie of database and run job, never table create.

Thank and Good day.

#2 2006-12-05 17:20:02

cantoine
Talend Team

cantoine said:

Re: Run job

Hello,

For Excel file :

When you use an Excel file (xls file format) in tFileInputExcel, verify if  the Spreadsheet-ParseExcel is installed (dependances also).
Are you sure you have right filled the Sheetname properties (name of working page) ?

For database to database :

Verify that all Databases perl modules is installed (for Example DBI, DBD-mysql, ...).
Verify also if Select query is right.

Can you explain your job ? components use, repository use, right parameter use ?

Regards.

Last edited by cantoine (2006-12-05 17:33:45)

#3 2006-12-06 11:52:47

GL

GL said:

Thank for you answer,

I installed all perl package.

For Base later

For Excel.
I define for excel Sheetname properties and when i run a job the soft post speed of transphere and number a row transphered. But during and after the file is not locked and none data.

In SQL builder, I see a preview for the select
I not difine Header, footer and limit in excel proprerties.
The excel shema type is identical of the base source.

which are the information which you need for understands.

#4 2006-12-06 13:48:02

GL

GL said:

When I want connect database to database(Access or Mysql), i have this massage

Connecting to talendStudio on port 4334 ...ThreadStat started...
Connecting to talendStudio on port 3334...connected.

connected.

Can't call method "table_info" on an undefined value at D:\TOS-Win32-r761-V1.1M1\workspace\.Perl\BASE_TECHNIQUE_HIERARCHIE.process_BaseClients.pl line 208.
A thread exited while 2 threads were running.

code line 208

while (my($qual, $owner, $table, $type) = $tabsth->fetchrow_array()) {
        push @tables, lc($table);

Can't call method "table_info" on an undefined value at D:\TOS-Win32-r761-V1.1M1\workspace\.Perl\BASE_TECHNIQUE_HIERARCHIE.process_BaseClients.pl line 208.
A thread exited while 2 threads were running.

What is table_info ?
In properties tDBOutput, i choose create a table and define a table name in propertie "table".

I have a difficult. When a create table database output, it is different schema input even if i choose column with more large.
it is the reason for which I wish that the program create to him even the table.

Thank.

#5 2006-12-06 16:20:09

plegall
Talend Team

plegall said:

GL wrote:

I've introduced this bug in 1.1.0M1 (sorry) and fixed it in 1.1.0M2 (available right now).

#6 2006-12-06 16:20:25

cantoine
Talend Team

cantoine said:

Hi,

Before testing the tDBOutput component, try to create a job with tDbInput and a tLogRow component.

When you run Job, If you have rights values about your SQL Query, it's fine.

Then replace tLogRow by a tDBOutput, verify if your Action is possible, verify if your Schema is the same, verify your constraints database, ...

Regards.

Board footer

Talend Contributor Agreement - Talend Website Privacy Policy